Monday, November 9, 2009

My Gardening Prowess - Take 2

YAY... my second lot of seeds have sprouted and Double YAY... it is the watermelon. I guess I will be fighting Kurt for the produce once its fully grown. Three sprouts so far - out of 12, 25% production - I can live with those odds. Will keep you posted if I have any more success. To tell you the truth I would have been happy with only 1 seed successfully propogating. (Sheesh I even sound like I know what I'm talking about.)
Here is the evidence... (I know you wanted to see it)














And here are some more pictures of my roses. The white one we purchased about a month after my birthday last year and it was sitting on either side of our front door at home along with my birthday rose. There are also a couple of photos of this just to complete the square. The small bud was new today, so I thought I might do a daily picture of it to show the growth and development as I can't believe how quickly it can change... watch this space for the photos and then I will let you know when the completed scrapbook page is available for viewing.

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment