Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Revisit and revamp...

Oops its been over a year since I last posted here. Good thing this is just my other blog and not my real one, if you know what I mean.


I've been inspired by some of my family and friends to step out of my comfort zone, take control and just do something instead of remaining in the status quo indefinitely.
I had talked myself into putting it off until the New Year, I'm just too busy, too many things to think about, trying to find a job, Christmas coming up, taxes to sort out... but let's get real. The time to take action is NOW.
No more procrastinating!
No more excuses!
Just take damned control girl!
So I did.
Not saying I won't make mistakes.
Not saying I won't screw up and fall off the wagon.
Not saying I'm going to be perfect.
But doing something is better than just thinking about it but doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment