Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ohhhh that's so cute moment...

I had one of those moments yesterday afternoon when I had to smile and I wished I had my camera but I didn't and even if I did I couldn't have done anything as I was involved.
My step-daughter's friend came over yesterday to borrow some DVD's for a girl's night in. She also brought her adorable baby boy, Ayson, who is about 12 weeks old now. He was born the day after my nephew so Ayson is my substitute nephew for cuddles.
Anyway... I was having my cuddles with him, he is still so cute and new lol. I went inside with him to give him back to his mummy. As I walked into the lounge my granddaughter, Sonia, who is nearly 18 months looked at me carrying another baby and suddenly got all jealous and wanted to be picked up herself. 
I managed to crouch down with baby in one arm and pick her up one armed so I had one on each hip. (That sounds so much easier than it was in reality.) Then I went and sat on the couch with one on each knee.
If you thought that was cute... keep reading...
Next thing I know Sonia leans forward and gives Ayson a big hug before kissing him on the mouth. It was just so cute!!! She is so going to be like her mother, late maternal grandmother and great grandmother and have a younger man lol.


Note to self... make sure I take the camera with me next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment